How all started

I come from Romania, and I'm proud of this. We have a beautiful country, filled with everything man needs: mountains, sea, flat fields, forests (even though the greedy businessmen are trying to diminish it) and much more. Most of my childhood I've spent with my grandparents, so I got to touch trees, grass, hay and eat lots of freshly vegetables and fruits. My grandparents from my mother's side had a 4 acres apple orchard, the place where I've spent almost every summer at - this is the reason why I can't get out the nature from my head, it's like I need it to live on.

So, I've decided soon after getting married at a young age (23) that I have to start investing in the apple orchard my grandpa gave me, so the first step I did was to buy 300 new apple trees and revive the old apple orchard. I didn't wait much to start doing what I had in my mind, so in the late fall of 2016, together with my father, I've started to plant those 300 apple trees (50Golden, 150 Florina, and 100 Jonathan).

Bellow I've posted some photos from the planting of my first 300 apple trees.

Getting the trees ready to be pleanted



First row of trees



One of the workers that helped us digging the holes



Another view of the first row




Step by step, building up the new orchard




Some more trees waiting to be planted



My dad, resting a bit



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The blooming season

The next great step: fertilizing the freshly planted trees