The blooming season

What a joy have I felt when I have seen the trees blooming - it was a confirmation that the newly planted trees have been successfully planted and that we will have a great production from the old trees, since the trees were full of flowers.










Seeing all these flowers, I could have bet that we would have a tremendous production, but as the old saying goes "Never halloo till you are out of the wood", I couldn't enjoy the blessing too much, because just one month later, we had a snow (very unusual in late April, early May) which destroyed all the flowers, so in 2017 the trees didn't produce more than 200 pounds.

This was a lesson for me, therefore this year I am planning to be prepared and use some of the branches we cut to make fire from place to place if it will happen. Also, I'll have to pray that everything will go well, I know praying works most of the times, but for a reason I don't know, I didn't do it last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The next great step: fertilizing the freshly planted trees

How all started